Zurich Lectures in Advanced Mathematics (ZLAM)
Book series | Search page
The series has three main constituents: lecture
notes on advanced topics given by internationally
renowned experts, graduate text books designed
for the joint graduate program in Mathematics of
the ETH and the University of Zürich, as well as contributions from researchers in residence at
the mathematics research institute, FIM-ETH.
Moderately priced, concise and lively in style,
the volumes of this series will appeal to researchers and students alike, who seek an informed introduction to important areas of current research.
Edited by: Erwin Bolthausen (Managing Editor), Freddy Delbaen, Thomas Kappeler (Managing Editor), Christoph Schwab, Michael Struwe, Gisbert Wüstholz
Published in this series:
- Pesin: Lectures on partial hyperbolicity and stable ergodicity.
- Chang: Non-linear Elliptic Equations in Conformal Geometry.
- Kuksin: Randomly forced nonlinear PDEs and statistical hydrodynamics in 2 space dimensions.
- Etingof: Calogero–Moser systems and representation theory.
- Balkema, Embrechts: High Risk Scenarios and Extremes.
- Christodoulou: Mathematical Problems of General Relativity I.
- De Lellis: Rectifiable Sets, Densities, and Tangent Measures.
- Seidel: Fukaya Categories and Picard–Lefschetz Theory.
- Schmitt: Geometric Invariant Theory and Decorated Principal Bundles.
- Farber: Invitation to Topological Robotics.
- Barvinok: Integer Points in Polyhedra.
- Lubich: From Quantum to Classical Molecular Dynamics: Reduced Models and Numerical Analysis.
- Onn: Nonlinear Discrete Optimization.
- Nakanishi, Schlag: Invariant Manifolds and Dispersive Hamiltonian Evolution Equations.
- Faou: Geometric Numerical Integration and Schrödinger Equations.
- Sznitman: Topics in Occupation Times and Gaussian Free Fields.