EMS Textbooks in Mathematics (ETB)
Book series | Search page
EMS Textbooks in Mathematics is a book series aimed at students or professional mathematicians seeking an introduction into a particular field. The individual volumes are intended to provide not only relevant techniques, results and their applications, but afford insight into the motivations and ideas behind the theory. Suitably designed exercises help to master the subject and prepare the reader for the study of more advanced and specialized literature.
Published in this series:
- Justesen, Høholdt: A Course In Error-Correcting Codes.
- Kunkel, Mehrmann: Differential-Algebraic Equations.
- Stroppel: Locally Compact Groups.
- Haroske, Triebel: Distributions, Sobolev Spaces, Elliptic Equations.
- Timmermann: An Invitation to Quantum Groups and Duality.
- Bogopolski: Introduction to Group Theory.
- Jarnicki, Pflug: First Steps in Several Complex Variables: Reinhardt Domains.
- tom Dieck: Algebraic Topology.
- Beltrametti et al.: Lectures on Curves, Surfaces and Projective Varieties.
- Woess: Denumerable Markov Chains.
- Zehnder: Lectures on Dynamical Systems.
- Skowroński, Yamagata: Frobenius Algebras I.
- Nowak, Yu: Large Scale Geometry.
- Bruna, Cufí: Complex Analysis.