EMS Series of Congress Reports (ECR)
Book series | Search page
EMS Series of Congress Reports publishes volumes originating from conferences or seminars focusing on any field of pure or applied mathematics. The individual volumes include an introduction into their subject and review of the contributions in this context. Articles are required to undergo a refereeing process and are accepted only if they contain a survey or significant results not published elsewhere in the literature.
Published in this series:
- Skowroński (Ed.): Trends in Representation Theory of Algebras and Related Topics.
- Cortiñas et al. (Eds): K-Theory and Noncommutative Geometry.
- Faber, van der Geer, Looijenga (Eds): Classification of Algebraic Varieties.
- Blath, Imkeller, Rœlly (Eds): Surveys in Stochastic Processes.
- Skowroński, Yamagata (Eds): Representations of Algebras and Related Topics.
- Pragacz (Ed.): Contributions to Algebraic Geometry.
- Faber, Farkas, de Jong (Eds): Geometry and Arithmetic.
- Kawamata (Ed.): Derived Categories in Algebraic Geometry.