Current Issue | All Issues | Forthcoming | Editorial Board | Subscriptions | Instructions for Authors
Quantum Topology is dedicated to publishing original research articles, short communications, and surveys in quantum topology and related areas of mathematics. Topics covered include in particular:
- Low-dimensional Topology
- Knot Theory
- Jones Polynomial and Khovanov Homology
- Topological Quantum Field Theory
- Quantum Groups and Hopf Algebras
- Mapping Class Groups and Teichmüller space>
- Braid Groups and Braided Categories
- Fusion Categories
- Subfactors and Planar Algebras
- Contact and Symplectic Topology
- Topological Methods in Physics
Mathematical Reviews (MR), Current Mathematical Publications (CMP), MathSciNet, Zentralblatt für Mathematik, Zentralblatt MATH Database.
This journal adheres to the EMS Code of Practice.