Editorial Board | Subscriptions | Instructions for Authors | Instructions for Editors
Quantum Topology is a peer reviewed journal dedicated to publishing original research articles, short communications, and surveys in quantum topology and related areas of mathematics. Topics covered include in particular:
- Low-dimensional Topology
- Knot Theory
- Jones Polynomial and Khovanov Homology
- Topological Quantum Field Theory
- Quantum Groups and Hopf Algebras
- Mapping Class Groups and Teichmüller space>
- Braid Groups and Braided Categories
- Fusion Categories
- Subfactors and Planar Algebras
- Contact and Symplectic Topology
- Topological Methods in Physics
Mathematical Reviews (MR), Current Mathematical Publications (CMP), MathSciNet, Zentralblatt für Mathematik, Zentralblatt MATH Database, Emerging Sources Citation Index.
This journal adheres to the EMS Code of Practice.