Journal of Noncommutative Geometry
Current Issue | All Issues | Forthcoming | Editorial Board | Subscriptions | Instructions for Authors
Author Index | Title Index
The Journal of Noncommutative Geometry covers the noncommutative world in all its aspects. It is devoted to publication of research articles which represent major advances in the area of noncommutative geometry and its applications to other fields of mathematics and theoretical physics. Topics covered include in particular:
- Hochschild and cyclic cohomology
- K-theory and index theory
- Measure theory and topology of noncommutative spaces, operator algebras
- Spectral geometry of noncommutative spaces
- Noncommutative algebraic geometry
- Hopf algebras and quantum groups
- Foliations, groupoids, stacks, gerbes
- Deformations and quantization
- Noncommutative spaces in number theory and arithmetic geometry
- Noncommutative geometry in physics: QFT, renormalization, gauge theory, string theory, gravity, mirror symmetry, solid state physics, statistical mechanics
Mathematical Reviews (MR), Current Mathematical Publications (CMP), MathSciNet, Zentralblatt für Mathematik, Zentralblatt MATH Database, Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), CompuMath Citation Index (CMCI), Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (CC/PC&ES), ISI Alerting Services, Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition, Web of Science.
This journal adheres to the EMS Code of Practice.