Groups, Geometry, and Dynamics
Editorial Board | Subscriptions | Instructions for Authors
Groups, Geometry, and Dynamics is devoted to publication of research articles that focus on groups or group actions as well as articles in other areas of mathematics in which groups or group actions are used as a main tool. The journal covers all topics of modern group theory with preference given to geometric, asymptotic and combinatorial group theory, dynamics of group actions, probabilistic and analytical methods, interaction with ergodic theory and operator algebras, and other related fields.
Topics covered include:
- geometric group theory;
- asymptotic group theory;
- combinatorial group theory;
- probabilities on groups;
- computational aspects and complexity;
- harmonic and functional analysis on groups, free probability;
- ergodic theory of group actions;
- cohomology of groups and exotic cohomologies;
- groups and low-dimensional topology;
- group actions on trees, buildings, rooted trees.
Mathematical Reviews (MR), Current Mathematical Publications (CMP), MathSciNet, Zentralblatt für Mathematik, Zentralblatt MATH Database, Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), CompuMath Citation Index (CMCI), Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (CC/PC&ES), ISI Alerting Services, Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition, Web of Science.
This journal adheres to the EMS Code of Practice.